Metro 2033

Metro 2033, by Dmitry Glukhovsky.
 
When I finish this book I realize there are 3 phases I came through.
First phases is the first part of the book, when I start reading it. My expectation is high, because I know this book from Its game version, which are full of monsters and gun blazing action adventure, I really like the game so I also really want to read the book. I can't wait for the beginning of Artyom's adventure.
The second phases makes me feel a little flat about his journey, but with that feeling around, many times I get the surprise from some of the scenes, it really gives me goose bump and some times makes my face gesturing the shock that I endure at that moment. The philosophy within this chapters is another good thing, in certain way fits my life and the problem that the world has right now. Really enjoy the philosophy part of this book.
The third phase, the last part of the book. In this part the adventure becoming more intense and exciting, and the most emotional part of the book. This last part really wrap up the whole story with something that very good. This last part is my favourite part, my imagination in this phase is going wild, and in the same time feel so sorry for Artyom.
Artyom is a very lucky unlucky man. Read this book and You'll know why. For some reason some of Artyom's attitude and luckiness is the same with mine, when we start something, when facing problem, and when find the solution. (Maybe some of You guys also have the feeling that some characters of your favourite book have some similarity with yours, tell me about it at the comment below)
After I finished reading this book, I don't feel satisfied at all. The reason is I want to know what next, what happened to Artyom and His fellow and His world. Really looking for the next part of Artyom's journey.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment