Overture

Overture, by: Disa Tannos.


Raka, the husband.
Rena, the wife.
Regi, the son.
Adam, the friend.
Kei, the son's teacher.
They are the main character of this book. Among them there is a love story, a very complicated one, and there's no win win solution for this kind of love story. Many things causing this complication, their personalities, their past, and their difficult choices.

When I read this book I feel only the female character that get most of my attention. As a guy, Kei really building up my curious feeling towards her mysterious personality and habit. And as a guy, I really hate Rena, because of her selfish personality and decision, She really annoy me from the beginning of the book. For the male character, I can say that they are the victim of the drama, that caused by these two female, between them.

On the weekend, don't have any plan to do, just grab something fresh to drink, sit back, relax, and read this book, then You'll have it, the weekend or spare time with relaxing time. This book is an easy reading and entertaining companion for You, reading it feels like watching short movie.

Looking forward for Disa's next books and honestly reading this book open up my horizon to start read more of Indonesian author books.

No comments:

Post a Comment